Saturday, May 9, 2009

Potato's birthday celebration.

Yea! Here comes the pictures of my birthday!



Oreo Cheese Cake from Taka



Date: 2 May 2009, 20 years old
Time: 6.30 pm onwards
Venue: Aurora Court (Fresh & Fabulous Buffet)



Fresh bar


Sushi and Sashimi Bar



Roasted lamb leg, Baked fish pastry, Roasted duck



RM 11 each for a glass of juice!! Jeff thought it was inclusive cuz we're eating buffet and he ordered two glasses of Carrot Milk. Tada! He ended up paying more than his budget! Haha! Anyway, happy jiu ho, right?



My first round. Potato salad, mango chicken salad, sea cucumber, sauteed eggplant.



This corner offered local food. You can pick any raw vege and the chef over there would cook for you and serve you in 10 minutes. Got Niang Taufu also....... I didn't try out cuz I can easily eat these outside, I only filled my tummy with food I like yet expensive. ^^



Sushi corner, carving corner.


Grilled seafood with garlic sauce. They're fresh and fabulous!!




Mix grills with mint sauce, Jeff's.




Salad bar. I love their mango chicken salad.... Taste really nice~ It's sourish sweet, I guess every girl likes it.




Salad bar



Here it is. Local vege, Midin, fried by the chef.




Sushis, my favourite!




Ingredients for DIY ais kacang or fruit ice.



My fruit ice with sibeh many longan and lychee which you can't find in the hawker stall! *Yummy* On the right is Jeff's ABC.


Here you go, pics of cakes. *Drooling*












Jeff's mint ice cream. He was eating mint the whole night! He had mix grill with MINT sauce andMINT ice cream after that! Crazy! It's similar with the style we eat steamboat, you can scoop your own ice cream from the fridge, but this, you can add choc chips and almond flakes!!





The kebab



Swelled face right after the buffet. ^^



My birthday pressie: Customized choc and doll gift. Another gift is of course the one from my family, digital camera!




p/s: Ahma said i'm the typical taurean who loves food!



4 Potato Chips:

K@h Ee said...

yealo,u are a typical taurean!which is how ur bf chase u lo....wakakka xD

when are we going to eat sushi together?ajak me ohhh~~ *wink wink*

jimmychin said...

wow.. merdeka palace again.. hehe..

Potato said...

kah ee, ok ah, sushi sushi....
jimmy, yea la, went merdeka palace 2 times in 3 days. haha!

George said...

walau merdeka palace bah
how much it cost per person eh