Friday, October 23, 2009

Of My Life

Zesan doesn't like 'Of My Life' anymore. So I intentionally use it as my post title. Hehe! Anyway, this post is going to be about my day too.

Here's a pic of me recently, with my new hair. Ya, still bring Tupperware to campus. Like a kid. Don't laugh! It's good to drink more water^^





Today went to Mitsu to have lunch. Only went 3-4 times, very seldom. Not bad the food but not tooooo good. Just feel bored and took the food pics.



Pork Rib



Beef Kueh Tiaw



Char Siew Pau




Shui Jian Bao



Porridge


Before going to Mitsu, I went Pos Laju to collect my online bought goods. It's from Beauty Women Shop. I've bought from this site for 3 times. And I had my first online shopping experience with them too. Very trustable la I tell you. Somemore most of the products introduced in 女人我最大 can be found there too, original products at a cheaper price. Don't go to stupid 女人Beauty Map at the Spring. They had marked up at least double the prices. Be wise in spending~

However, not all the items in the pic belong to mine. I'm not that spendthrift. Some belong to my firends. We buy it together so to share the postage fee. After all you don't feel burden with the total payment including postage fee.

Can you notice the Beauty Maker Eye Pressed Powder in the pic? That's my secret to have good contour in the prom pics. Praised by Rach. So happy... till now!




From left: Skin 79 BB Cream, Skin 79 Diamond BB Cream, Beauty Maker Eye Lip Remover, Beauty Maker Eye Pressed Powder; Below: TRUE Hair Massage Brush


Something funny to share here:

"I don't think 'meld' is an English word," Prof Peter Yu;
"Globalisation increase distance between people,"
Prof Peter Yu;
"Why do I need a mobile since I'm a Professor!"
Prof Peter Yu;
"Hmm... I doubted. Too abstract,"
Prof
Peter Yu.

Something meaningful to share:
"Quantitative subjects are easier to get HD, qualitative subjects like your HRM are impossible to get HD. Even I'm your lecturer, I don't think I can get HD. It's about quality,variable, "
Balakrishnan Muniapan.
These words answered my doubt why my sis can get all Ds but not me.




0 Potato Chips: