Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feel thankful to all I have.

YES. I'm such a lucky person. Just now, I went Studio 23 to practise dance from 7.15-10pm. On and off, I keep an eye on my car which was parked on the rocky road (illegal parking slot). It was all fine until 10pm, a worker, who was unloading furniture at the shop beside, came up to the studio. He picked a car key on the ground and asked whose. I was grabbing my bag and tried hard to find my car key. So hope that I really could 'touched' the key in that black levis shopping bag. (Levis, please make the bag white next time) NO! My sis reminded me that was my car key in the worker's hand.

How could I describe my feeling now? What if the worker didn't return my car key? And I didn't know I dropped it, when and where. The worker could simply press the button and see which car was unlocked! Why didn't he do that? A worker like him, whose salary is relatively low, could simply drive away a free car. Why didn't he do that? I'm so thankful now. Thank God and thank the one who are so honest to return my car key. Really wish that he could have a blessful life and healthy family. He deserved it.

As you all know, I came Kuching alone to study. No parents. If I lost the car, my life will all in mess. HELPLESS.

I really Thank GOD for giving me such a good life. Lucky in terms of daily activities, not $$...

Last but not least, do come and have a look at Studio 23's performance on 16, 17 January 2010. You'll definitely love one of the dances or martial arts.



Photographers, hope you all going too. Wish to see the beautiful pics and don't forget to tag me in Facebook or email me.

0 Potato Chips: