Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Countdown Party

Thanks Mian and Mika for bringing me to Links on the last day of 2009. It was a great time meeting great people. My first time having party at Links. Really amazing view from the top of the tower. Once again, thanks Mian. Don't forget to invite me for more activities!!!




Mian and me drinking the cocktail.




One big jar for me... Wahahha!!! Song ah!



Another camwhore pic... ♥ Mian



Standing on the table... The gang really crazy ones... Lotsa fun. But when the guys' turn to stand on, and the table cracked... So funny! Vandalism.



The couples... Ya ya ya, I lonely, I was single that night. Hmm... No one came over and treated me one bottle... Sad... Guess I was wearing too much.



Mian was so attractive in this pic...



Told ya they are fun and crazy!



Girls... They are Karen and Lydia if I'm not mistaken.



Thanks this couple... Thanks for not forgetting me until the last day of 2009.
*Touched*



Group photo 1



Group photo 2



Girls! All pretty ones... Phewitt!



p/s: Have not get myself really sit down and recall the past year and write a big summary.



0 Potato Chips: