Monday, March 29, 2010

Wish List

Keep feeling that I got a lot of things wanna buy.
Too much temptations, too much wishes.

Thing that occupied the first place in my wish list is iPhone!!
I've been loving iTouch since Mimili has it 2 years back.
And he has it too.
Mian has iPhone.
I love the applications inside.
Since my mobile is dying, so I'm targeting iPhone instead of iTouch!
Hope dd buy for me but i know it's an unreachable dream.



Second, I love Che Che New York!
This brand is created by 3 sisters from Hong Kong but now residents of New York.
I just love the design for their watches.
So young so energetic.
But... not cheap too.


Third, it's ADMJ bag!
It's a Japanese brand but some research said the price for the same ADMJ bag in Korea is cheaper than in Japan.
Wonder how the economic theory works.
Got to know this brand from my favorite show Nv Ren Wo Zui Da.
Again, so young so energetic design.



I dunno why I want MAC cosmetics although I already have their products.
Probably there's always not enough for a girl to have a complete make up set.
I got endless wish for cosmetics.
From mascara to loose powder.
From concealer to lip liner.



Lastly,
I would always end up buying a nail color whenever I got empty hand after a 2 hour shopping.
See how much I love nail painting.
I love colours!

0 Potato Chips: