Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello, long time no see.

Hello, to those who are still following my blog, LONG TIME NO SEE! Facebook is really a useful networking site that I'm logging in so frequently, more frequent than I update my blog.

I blog with pics but then I found that facebook is 'smarter' in a sense that people can leave comment right under the photo. Blog is too simple and not much comments i get. Too less interaction with you all, my blogders.

Anyway, here are some photos that you don't find in my facebook album.



Just bought this lip balm from Skin Food. It's soooo cute that I bought it without checking the price before hand. RM 35 for that small portion, quite expensive. And I dunno how many new lip balms I have in my bag, still buying this one.


And I successfully collected 40 Guardian stamps.



In exchange for this Big Headz Toy- Giraffe. Not yet give him a name. What can he be called?



And last but not least, camwhore pics of me during my cny stay in Bintulu.








Check more pictures of me in my facebook. This blog is kinda deadly.

0 Potato Chips: