Saturday, March 20, 2010

A hot hot photoshooting session

Mian and I had an outdoor photoshooting session at Museum Sarawak. It was a real hot hot afternoon.

Here are the 'backstage photos':




Me doing childish pose when Jeff was like a paparazzi shooting from a further place.



Can't stop laughing whenever I see this picture.
See that jeff so potential to be model.



Hahaha.



That's me. I was telling myself " I'm Korean moi"
in order to make that pose.
Haha!
The photographer: Brandon Eu





It's really a great experience.
Feel like we're great models, serviced by great photographers.



My sis took this in the public toilet and wanted me to edit in this way.
This chick got high after some flashes of camera.



A candid shot.



She even did something annoying behind the sleeping vagrant.



We've got professional paparazzi here.



It's really a tough job as a photographer.
Lie on the ground and shoot for the best angle.
We appreciate the photos so much.
*touched*



Potential model here.
Interested agent can contact her for coverpage model.
Hehe!



Oh ya, before I forget, introduce you our photographer,
Lance Lance.



Told ya it's a tough job.
He had to demo poses, demo as if he was the model.



I don't know how would the photographers think of us. We are neither professional nor photogenic. They might think we are the typical girls that dreamed to be model. No. These photos would bring great meaning for us in our entire life. And, boys and girls, I strongly recommend you to look for these two photographers on your actual wedding day, party occasions or portraiture shooting: Lance Lance and Brandon Eu.

Thanks Lance, Brandon.




0 Potato Chips: