Thursday, June 17, 2010

From PMS to PMDD


Well, if you know what's Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder then it could perfectly explain my abnormal behavior today. I know i have this syndrome but seems like things are getting more serious than before. I lost control in the public today.

Then i try to figure out what makes me break down.

  • Today, I woke at 6.30 am (so early!) just to get my house chores done so i can stay in school to study for whole day.
  • I was lazy to drive so I called Jeff to pick me but he arrived at 835am instead of 8am.
  • So, for sure there's no more individual seat in library and I have to sit with people. (I'm such a weird person. I can't sit with others or else i can't stop talking.)
  • There was an individual seat with papers and pen only. The owner not even back after 1030. So I grabbed all his stuffs and put on another table. I occupied that seat.
  • I wasn't feeling well after doing bad so i went washroom. When i back, i saw two Indians pointing at my seat. Probably they are back. Yet I AM NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO GO BACK TO MY SEAT. THAT'S WHEN TEARS START ROLLING DOWN. I spent ten minutes in the washroom and walking around at 2nd floor just to make myself calm but i failed.

I broke because I don't get my favourite seat? or Jeff did not help me when I chicken out? Or I saw something unpleasant (Zesan you know what I mean)? All these are not strong enough to make me burst. Probably I'm stressed of study and compressing my anger for days of having a problematic sister who is so emo.


I think i need a psychologist. I'm getting worse from Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) to PMDD.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EMO!

2 Potato Chips:

mianmian said...

i can cheer u up ler LOL

pmdd said...

I really love every post that you made. It is very interesting and I am learning a lot of good things in reading all your post. I will keep visiting your blog for more amazing post.