Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brave to face fear

Found this quote and I love it so much.

"All that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. For a minute I had fear. [Then] I went into the [dressing] room and shot my fear in the face..."
Lady Gaga

I have to be as bold as Lady Gaga. Her past and her performance have given me inspiration to live the life I want. Now it's time to face my darkest fear.

I fear of losing marks in final exam.
I fear of tough questions in exam.
I fear of insufficient time to write the answers.
I fear of blank mind.
I fear of looking others writing smoothly.
I fear of failure.




p/s: Unbelievable! I'm writing such post. I thought I only saw this kinda content is Zesan's blog?

2 Potato Chips:

mianmian said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

K@h Ee said...

Acknowledgement of fear is the first step towards conquering it.

Believe in yourself. Throw away all the emotions and JUST DO IT!!! =)

Jia you, my friend! *hugs and kisses*